This vegan peanut butter fudge is made in the microwave and ready in 10 minutes! It’s creamy and smooth and insanely delicious.
I couldn’t actually believe how well this vegan peanut butter fudge came out!
It’s soft, creamy and melt in the mouth fantastic. And it’s seriously easy as well.
I am such a big fan of fudge, I LOVE the stuff. You can tell how much I love it by the fact that we have about 8 fudge recipes on this blog (so far). I think you’ll also love our vegan fudge and vegan chocolate peanut butter fudge.
How To Make Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
Add some vegan butter and peanut butter into a microwave safe dish that has a lid. Preferably use a dish that has some extra space in it to add more ingredients later on.
Place into the microwave and microwave on high for 2 minutes, then bring it out to stir and then put it back in for another 2 minutes. Keep a watch on it and if it looks like it may boil over during the second two minutes in the microwave, then bring it out, it’s done.
Then add some powdered sugar and vanilla and mix in (this step is not pictured). This is why a big bowl to start with is important. If your bowl isn’t big enough then move the mix to a different bowl so that you can really get your arm into it and mix very well until you have a smooth fudge mix.
Transfer to an 8×8 (or 9×9) square dish lined with parchment paper and smooth down with a spoon.
Place into the fridge to set.
When it has set, lift the whole block of fudge out using the parchment paper and then cut it into small squares and serve.
Can You Make It On The Stove?
Yes! If you don’t have a microwave or don’t want to use the microwave then you can also make this peanut butter fudge on the stove.
Add vegan butter and peanut butter to a pot on the stove and heat together, stirring occasionally and keeping a close eye on it, until it reaches a boil. When it boils, remove the pot from the heat and immediately add in powdered sugar and vanilla and stir into a thick fudge. Transfer to your parchment lined square dish and smooth down and then refrigerate until set.
Perfect For The Holidays!
There is a LOT to be said for easy.
I reckon this is an awesome holiday recipe because as much as you want all the goodies in the holidays, you don’t always have as much time as you think you’ll have.
You have visitors or other distractions and you want to be out there having fun, not chained to the stove! So a super crowd pleasing dessert that you can make in the space of 10 minutes is a pretty tempting option!
Storing and Freezing
This is one of those desserts that is so sweet (in a good way) that just one piece takes care of sugar cravings in a major way! Keep it refrigerated where it will keep fabulously for a couple of weeks (if it lasts that long).
You can also keep it stored at room temperature for up to 1 week. This makes it perfect for gifts too.
It is also freezer friendly if you want to freeze it for later! You can eat it straight out of the freezer as it doesn’t freeze solidly, but the texture isn’t quite as good frozen, so let it thaw in the fridge for the best taste results.
More Delicious Peanut Butter Desserts
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Pie
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Peanut Butter Bars
- Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup Vegan Butter (225g)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (250g) Smooth, Salted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar (480g)
- Place the vegan butter and peanut butter into a microwave safe dish with a lid. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Bring it out to stir and stir very well so that the peanut butter and butter is well combined. Then return to the microwave for another 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it during the second 2 minutes and if it starts boiling, you can bring it out, it’s done.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix in. If your bowl is too small, move into a bigger bowl where you can really get your arm into it! Mix into a smooth fudge.
- Transfer to an 8×8 inch square* parchment lined dish and smooth down with a spoon.
- Place into the fridge to set. Once the fudge has set, lift the whole block of fudge out with the parchment paper and cut into small squares.
- 9×9. You can also use a 9×9 inch square dish. If using an 8×8 dish your fudge will be thicker, if using a 9×9 dish your fudge will just be a little thinner but still absolutely great.
- Stovetop: If you don’t have a microwave or don’t want to use the microwave then you can also make this peanut butter fudge on the stove. Add the vegan butter and peanut butter to a pot on the stove and heat together, stirring occasionally and keeping a close eye on it, until it reaches a boil. When it boils, remove the pot from the heat and immediately add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and stir into a thick fudge. Transfer to your parchment lined square dish and smooth down. Refrigerate until set.
- Storing. This fudge stores very well at room temperature for up to a week or in the fridge for 2 weeks.
- Freezing. It is also freezer friendly if you want to freeze it.