Delicious 3-ingredient vegan peanut clusters. Super easy with a totally divine contrast between salty and sweet! Ready in 10 minutes.
I originally wanted to make these clusters with almonds! But everywhere was sold out of almonds. How does that happen? Who knows.
But I could get peanuts and so I thought, well why not?
And the more I thought about it the more I warmed to the idea, because peanuts are so super awesome anyway, I’m a big fan, and so ahead we went and the result was phemon. Which is short for phenomenal in case you’re not hip like me, shortening all those lengthy words, it’s totes cool these days you know.
What is totes even cooler – is that this recipe is literally 3-ingredients and a total breeze to throw together. And it’s sooo good!
You get to do so little and get so much, that’s the way forward in the kitchen!
How To Make Vegan Peanut Clusters
There’s 6 easy steps:
- Throw peanuts in bowl.
- Melt chocolate and pour over peanuts.
- Mix in.
- Scoop out little clusters onto a parchment lined tray.
- Place in fridge to set!
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
And that’s it! You’re the dessert queen!
I was a bit conflicted about whether putting sea salt on top was overkill. On one hand – it looks so pretty – on the other hand – the peanuts are already salty, so is it too much salt?
I decided it’s not and Jaye readily agreed.
The salty with the sweet works so well and that little bit of extra sea salt on top just takes that contrast to perfection.
If you’re less of a fan of salty though, you can omit the sea salt topping and use unsalted peanuts, but for us, the salty sweet thing is what makes this dessert special.
You can melt down any vegan chocolate bars for this or use vegan chocolate chips.
It’s more cost effective for me to use chocolate bars and I have a few options available locally, but use any brand that you like the taste of, not too dark or bitter unless that’s the version that you love.
Storing and Freezing
Keep them in the fridge as they taste best straight out of the refrigerator. Also the chocolate isn’t tempered so it will tend to melt at room temperature, which isn’t an issue as these are best served cold!
You can also store them in the freezer and then eat them straight out of the freezer or thaw in the fridge when you’re ready for them.
More Easy Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Vegan Almond Butter Cups
- Chocolate Mint Crunch Cups
- Vegan Chocolate Bark
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Sea Salt Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- 2 cups Roasted Salted Peanuts (300g)
- 1 and ¾ cups Chopped Vegan Chocolate or Chocolate Chips (300g)
- Sea Salt For sprinkling
- Place the peanuts into a mixing bowl.
- Place the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals bringing it out to stir every 30-seconds until melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanuts and mix in.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and then spoon out clusters onto the baking tray.
- Place into the fridge to set.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top and enjoy!
- My clusters are a fairly large size as you can see, you can make them as large or small as you prefer.