I’m in love with these vegan blueberry pancakes. They are deliciously light and fluffy yet filling and satisfying!
The blueberries add so much flavor and deliciousness!
The other day I was reading a comment on facebook where a woman was saying she has never found a good recipe for vegan pancakes. Well… I was so surprised, because I have honestly never made a bad batch of vegan pancakes! They pretty much always come out so well!
This recipe is adapted from my basic pancake recipe, vegan pancakes with jam and cream. It’s an absolute winner and you can adapt it for any variation of pancake you like!
Coming up soon I am going to make some peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes! Yum!
This recipe makes 6 perfect pancakes.
You will love these vegan blueberry pancakes, they are:
- Light and Fluffy
- Stuffed with blueberries!
- Fantastic for breakfast
- Super easy
Serve them right away with some fresh blueberries, vegan whipped cream and maple syrup!
So let us know what you think of these vegan blueberry pancakes! Any questions or comments post them down below! And if you make these pancakes, rate the recipe and let us know how it went! Tag us #lovingitvegan on instagram if you take any pics!
For more gorgeous pancakes check out:
And sign up to our email list for a free recipe ebook and to stay updated with all our latest recipes!Print
Light and fluffy vegan blueberry pancakes. Super easy recipe that is ideal for a vegan breakfast served with whipped coconut cream, extra blueberries and maple syrup.
- 1 and 1/4 cups (156g) All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 oz (56g) Fresh Blueberries (plus extra for serving)
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Prepare your flax egg by mixing 1 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal with 3 Tbsp Hot Water and allowing to sit for a minute to become gloopy.
- Add the non-dairy milk to the mixing bowl, along with the flax egg and coconut oil. Whisk with a hand whisk to remove any lumps.
- Add in the fresh blueberries and stir into the batter.
- Heat a frying pan with a little coconut oil until hot. Pour in roughly 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- You will see small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes and the edges will dry, that is when it’s time to flip it over onto the other side.
- Flip the pancakes until nicely browned on each side.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream, fresh blueberries and maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 357mg
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrates: 29.4g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.8g