This ice-cold, double-thick, smooth and creamy vegan carrot cake smoothie tastes just like carrot cake in a glass!
Carrot cake in a glass? You got it!
This carrot cake smoothie is ice cold, double thick, creamy and smooth and yes, tastes just like carrot cake!
And don’t you just love the colors? Perfect fall colors, so it’ll match the weather in the southern hemisphere at least. And for everyone heading into summer, this shake is cold.
It’ll cool you down at the same time as providing a few serves of fruits and veggies in the most gratifying way!
Frozen bananas are the best ingredient here as they basically take the place of ice cream and provide thickness, creaminess and sweetness.
Add shredded carrots, coconut milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg and you have yourself a hefty slice of carrot cake in a glass. Sooooo good!
Perfect for when you want carrot cake but don’t feel like turning your oven on.
How To Make a Carrot Cake Smoothie
Full instructions and measurements can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is just a summary!
- Add all the ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with vegan whipped cream and toasted coconut (optional).
More Delicious Smoothies!
- Mango Smoothie
- Kale Smoothie
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Vegan Coffee Smoothie
Carrot Cake Smoothie
For the Smoothie:
- Add the frozen bananas, shredded carrots, coconut milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg to the blender jug.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour out into two glasses and top with vegan whipped cream and toasted coconut (optional).
- Whenever you have excess ripe bananas, peel them, break them into quarters and freeze them in a freezer bag so that they're ready for when you want to make smoothies. They need to freeze for at least 12 hours to freeze through and provide the right texture for smoothies.